Sunday, February 28, 2010

Jesus Loves Us!

With Easter just around the corner it's time to get busy making Easter cards. These two cards were made using Unity's Blessings From Him set, with the same colour palette with a slightly different layout. I coloured directly on the stamps with SU markers so that the crown of thorns would be a different colour and the "HE" would stand out as well.

I often make several cards at once using the same supplies but get sick of making the exact same card so I change up the layout so that they are all slightly different. This comes in handy if I'm designing a card that I have to make several of because at the end of the day I can look at the different cards and pick the one I like the best to reproduce.
Don't forget today that Jesus loves you...isn't that great!



Supplies:-
Stamps - SU Blessings from Him
Georgia Pacific white cardstock
SU ink
SU coloured cardstock
SU ribbon
SU DSP
Nestabilities Dies
Foam Dots

No comments:

Post a Comment