Monday, March 1, 2010

Easter Blessings

Sometimes I just like to colour in! I don't have to think about how I want the layout of the card to look or what colour cardstock to use...it's nice sometimes just to colour in for the enjoyment of it! This card started out that way. I probably coloured this cute little bunny stamp over a year ago and just filed it away for the perfect moment. I've been making lots of Easter cards and this little bunny by Azadi Earles makes a cute Easter card which measures 5 1/4" x 5 1/4" and is tied with a lovely pink silk bow.


Supplies:-
Stamps - Azadi Earles and SU Never Ending Joy
Georgia Pacific white cardstock
Brilliance Ink
SU coloured cardstock
Copics - E30, E35, RV21, RV23, R85, R89, G24, G29, Y21
Nestabilities Dies
Silk Ribbon
Foam Dots

No comments:

Post a Comment