Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Trust in the Lord

I made today's first card for the Stampin' Sisters in Christ Challenge #31. The challenge this week is to create a clean and simple card (CAS). I have used one of the lovely verse stamps from the {Ippity} set Devoted. Instead of tying my usual bow I made the two loops of a bow and secured them with a matching brad.

This next card is also a CAS card using a stamp from {Ippity}'s Where You Should Be set. I threaded the thin ribbon through the holes in the button before tying it in a bow. I used my Stampin' Up markers to colour directly on the stamp to get the different colours on the image. Hope you have a lovely day today!


Supplies:-
~Trust in the Lord~
Stamp - Devoted by {Ippity}
Georgia Pacific white cardstock
Brilliance ink
Color Box fluid chalks
American Crafts ribbon
Basic Grey patterned paper and brad
SU coloured cardstock
Foam Dots

~You are right where you should be~
Stamp - Where You Should BE by {Ippity}
Georgia Pacific white cardstock
SU coloured cardstock
SU markers
Color Box Fluid Chalks
SU scallop punch
Button
Ribbon

7 comments:

  1. The simplicity of these cards makes them just perfect! The first one is my favorite as it is simple....love, love, love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the sentiments on these. They are both so simple and sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful designs to showcase this awesome scripture and wonderful sentiment!! Wonderful work, Christy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card, and beautiful verse.

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are both lovely cards...love them! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Stampin' Sisters in Christ Challenges! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love then both!! Thanks for sharing your art with us at SSCC.

    ReplyDelete