Sunday, April 11, 2010

Hugs

I have been stamping for over twenty years and so I have collected quite a few rubber stamps over the years :) Every now and then I like to go back and stamp some of my old favourites and today's card is just that. Doll with Quilt is a stamp from Azadi Earles and I used the word 'hugs' from Unity. Give someone a hug today!


Supplies:-
Stamps - Doll with quilt by Azadi Earles and Hugs by Unity
PTI white cardstock
Brilliance ink
Copics - R43, V09, G21, E000, E42, G28, V12, V15, V17, C1, 0
Ribbon
Buttons
Bazzil textured cardstock
SU coloured cardstock
Scrap patterned paper
SU border punch
Foam Dots

7 comments:

  1. Oh I love everything about this card. What a darling stamp. Great job.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this adorable card!! Looks fabulous in all your lovely purples!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so adorable, love the image and colors.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anything with purple in my book is a "good thing" (to quote Martha)...very beautiful!:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Twenty years!!!!! Wow! Well, you do lovely work, I know that. Love this one. I like all the purple and the image is so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's always nice to re-visit an old favourite and you definitely did this one justice.

    ReplyDelete