Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Peace

Hi...I made today's card for this week's Sister in Christ Challenge. The challenge was to make a card about prayer and/or peace. The stamp I used is one of my own designs that I had made into an acrylic stamp last year. If you would like to see a few more of my designs click HERE. I chose the designer paper first and then coloured the stamp to match. I printed the verse from Romans 15:13 on my printer to finish the card.

Here's a close up of the stamp....


Supplies:-
Stamp - Lone Pine Designs
PTI white cardstock
DCWV designer paper
Brilliance ink
Copics - YG11, Y21, Y17, E40, E42
Bazzil textured cardstock
Foam Dots
Scallop punch

13 comments:

  1. This card is great! You did most excellent on the image as a whole!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so elegant and perfect for the MMSC - great image - I love the colours you have used too along with the border punch! Love it! Thanks for playing along with us at the Stampin' Sisters in Christ Challenge this week, we love to see your cards and would love to see you again next week! {{{hugs}}]
    Linda SSCC Design Team

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card and lovely image.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful and your image is just WOW!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ohh, I love your card, the colors are wonderful together and your image! I want one too ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very pretty card, the image is beautiful. I really like the Scripture you chose to go with it, perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this wonderful dove of peace!! So perfect with the scripture you have selected!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very beautiful. Wish the whole world could be at peace. Well done.

    ReplyDelete
  9. For sure Tammy! Your card is so precious Christy.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your card is so pretty!! That image looks like a stained glass...just beautiful! I love this! Thanks for playing with us at Stampin' Sisters in Christ Challenges! Have a great week! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your stamps are so sweet! This one has been put to excellent use on this card too.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow! Beautifully done!!! Love the verse and image! The dp is so perfect and I just love the card!!! Thanks for playing along with us at Stampin Sisters in Christ!!

    ReplyDelete