Thursday, May 13, 2010

{Ippity} 2010 Spring Collection is finally here!

Welcome to this special H{ippity} Hop to celebrate the release of the 2010 Spring Collection! Be sure to check in at the {Ippity} Blog to see the full list of Blog Hop participants and all their wonderful {Ippity} creations.

You can view and purchase all the {Ippity} sets from me HERE with FREE shipping within the US.

It was tough trying to decide which stamps to use for today's blog hop as there are so many great stamps in this new collection to choose from. I have three cards to share with you today...

The first card uses stamps from the set Now & Always and paper from the new release by October Afternoon. As soon as I saw this flower I knew it would be great layered with different papers!

This next stamp is from the set Delightful Little Things and I airbrushed the card and stars using my Copics.

My last card today was made for this week's {Ippity} challenge which is to use lace on our card/project. I used stamps from Now & Always and Delightful Little Things.

Thanks for stopping by...have a wonderful day!
Supplies:-
~May You Never Forget~
Stamps - Ippity
SU coloured cardstock
Gina K luxury cardstock
Patterned papers by October Afternoon
SU circle punch
Bazzil textured cardstock
Fiskar paper edgers
Foam Dots
Button
Colour Box Chalk

~I Will Love The Light~
Stamps - Ippity
PTI white cardstock
Brilliance ink
SU coloured cardstock
Copics - Y02, Y15
Foam Dots
Cricut

~AnythingIs Possible~
Stamps - Ippity
PTI white cardstock
Brilliance ink
Copics - R81, R83, R85, R89
SU markers
SU buttons
SU coloured cardstock
Lace
SU ribbon
Foam dots
Embroidery cotton

18 comments:

  1. So many cards..They are all gorgeous. Love the sentiments on all of them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Three gorgeous cards!
    I don't even know where to start telling you what I like about them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the coloring on your cards.... wow! So so beautiful.... love your talent gf!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I kept finding myself saying "ohhh" out loud. I LOVE your creations. The first one is my favorite, but they all are great! The technique to make the beam of light.... amazing!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my goodness Christy, these are lovely! I've been so wanting the airbrush system, do you use the compressor or the cans?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Each card is absolutely outstanding.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very pretty cards - love the airbrushing for the stars.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous cards! I love them all. You combinations of paper and colour are just perfect. LOVE IT!

    ReplyDelete
  9. These are all fabulous I cannot pick a favoritE!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. All three of these are just wonderful! Great set of cards.

    ReplyDelete
  11. lovely! I especially love the brown and green!

    ReplyDelete
  12. these are absolutely fabulous!!! I can't get enough of these stamps and that paper!!! You rocked it girlie!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Absolutely stunning! Wow! You did a fantastic job with the new releases!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful creations Christy.. love the pink shading in the flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh I'm so jealous...your Copic airbrushing is FABULOUS! I've only 'played' with airbrushing...jealous! heehee...all three of these are awesome, oh my gosh, I am in awe...inspiring!

    ReplyDelete
  16. What an awesome array of stunning cards, Christy! Fabulous colors, patterns, and layouts at every turn!!

    ReplyDelete