Saturday, May 22, 2010

Star Light, Star Bright

Today's card is for this week's Stars and Stamps sketch challenge. Here's the sketch...

...and here's my card...I made this card before I saw Stars and Stamps midweek challenge which is to use stars on your card! I have made another card for that challenge and will get it photographed today and post it tomorrow.

Supplies:-
Stamps - Moonbeams & Heartstrings by Ippity
PTI white cardstock
Brilliance ink
SU markers
SU coloured cardstock
Fiskars paper
SU button
Embroidery cotton
Color Box chalk
Foam Dots

4 comments:

  1. Love your use of soft colors. Very pretty card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card. The color combo is so soothing and I love the button inside the star detail.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the soft colors. This is very pretty!!! Can't wait to see your other card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the colors!!!!! This is very beautiful!

    ReplyDelete