Monday, May 24, 2010

While I breathe, I hope...

Welcome to another fun H{ippity} Hop Monday! Be sure to check in at the {Ippity} Blog to see the full list of Blog Hop participants and all their wonderful {Ippity} creations...and to see what today's challenge is!

I have three cards to share with you today...all use stamps from the new release and all have been air brushed with Copic markers. The first card uses one of my favourite sentiments from this new collection....While I breathe, I hope. I can see myself using this stamp a lot on cards for encouragement and support. The patterned paper in the background was not quite the right colour so I lightly air brushed it in the shade I wanted so it would match the rest of the card but so you could still see the pattern.

After air brushing this next card I cut out the centre piece, framed it in black and attached it to the card right where I had cut it out with foam dots...I wanted the background to match the centre image.

For this last today I punched out the flowers from my air brushing over spray which is a great way to use up all the scraps and have them match!


Don't forget you can purchase {Ippity} stamp sets and paper from me HERE and you won't pay any shipping within the US!
Thanks so much for stopping by and have a wonderful day!

Supplies:-
Stamps - The Simple Things and Delightful Little Things by Ippity
PTI white cardstock
Brilliance ink
Copic markers
SU coloured cardstock
Bazzil textured cardstock
Basic Grey DSP
SU button
Embroidery thread
Foam dots
Flower punch
Ribbon
Hemp cord

26 comments:

  1. What wonderful cards, Christy!! Perfectly divine!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Each one is absolutely beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Each of these cards is a stunner!!! I'm so sorry that I haven't been catching posts...life has been terribly busy. I'm starting back on the road to blogreading!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are all so beautiful! I haven't used the air brush system yet, but this is enough to make me want to try it out!

    ReplyDelete
  5. i'm loving what you doing with the air brushing, christy!

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW..superb cards. I really love the airbrushing that you have done. Just amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous cards, and i love the sentiment. :0)
    Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Christy, these are all gorgeous! I've tried the airbrushing but haven't purchased one...do you have the compressor or the cans? I want one so bad...someday. But I will certainly enjoy the airbrushing through you...did I say these are GORGEOUS cards?!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. These are simply elegant. I love the variance in color and softness!

    ReplyDelete
  10. You do amazing work with your airbrush!! I love your cards today... all are just stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Three stunningly beautiful cards!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh WOW, these are absolutely BEAUTIFUL!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. OMGoodness--these are BEAUTIFUL! I love love love love (LOVE) that first card! Great job on all three:) TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great job on the airbrushing! I love the pink card!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Gorgeous cards Christy particularly the first one!

    ReplyDelete
  16. WOW...these are soooo professional looking gorgeous cards!!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Stunning, absolutely stunning. Oh man these are so beautiful, great work.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Stunning cards! My fav is the first one, it just speaks to my soul!

    ReplyDelete
  19. These are gorgeous. Love "new beginnings" just stunning and "while I breath" is just so elegant in these colors and beautiful button.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Great job with the airbrushing!

    ReplyDelete
  21. What stunning creations! LOVE, and I mean, LOVE LOVE LOVE that first card! So striking!

    ReplyDelete