Thursday, July 15, 2010

Enjoy The Day!

I hope you are enjoying your day and I hope this card puts a smile on your face. I made it for this week's OWH Stars and Stamps sketch challenge. Here's the sketch...

...and here's my card. The stamp is an old favourite of mine...Balloon Madness by Penny Black. It's actually one stamp so I masked off sections of it to stamp each hedgehog individually...the little hedgehog certainly looks like he's enjoying his day!

Supplies:-
Stamps - Balloon Madness by Penny Black and sentiment from Unity's KOTM May 2009
PTI white cardstock
Brilliance ink
SU markers
Copics E000, E11, R20, C3, C5, Y02
SU coloured cardstock
SU brads
SU flower punch

11 comments:

  1. This put a smile on my face :). This is just adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it! Such a cute, cheerful image.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome card. I love the soft colors.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love Penny Black stamps. I don't have that set....How adorable!!! I love love love this card.

    ReplyDelete
  5. what a sweet card and the images are so great.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my....this is just THE CUTEST! Such a cute image and you did wonderful with the sketch.
    So cute.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my how cute this card is! You did a super job coloring too. What a truly fun card!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love how you used that stamp. It's always been a favorite, but limits card design when whole image is used.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fun, fun, and more fun! I love it!

    ReplyDelete