Saturday, July 3, 2010

Enjoy the Little Things

Tammy over at Tammy's Spot is hosting our blog group challenge this week and she has challenged us to alter the designer paper used to make the background. Here is the designer paper I chose made by Heidi Grace...

...and here is the card I made after altering the paper with my doodles! Who knew that all my doodling over the years would actually come in handy on my cards?

Supplies:-
Stamp - Unity KOTM September 2009
PTI white cardstock
DP by Heidi Grace
Brilliance ink
Copic Multiliner
SU circle punch
SU flower punch
Button
Embroidery cotton
SU markers
Foam Dots

3 comments:

  1. Oh my! I just love what you did with the striped paper!!! It doesn't even look like the same paper. I'm going to have to dig out some striped paper and give it a try. LOL! Thanks for sharing. ~Robin

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! Your card is awesome..great doodling. Have a HAPPY & SAFE 4th!

    ReplyDelete