Friday, July 16, 2010

More Thanks!

Here are just a couple of thank you cards I made using some leftovers on my craft table. I made these flowers for other cards but didn't use them and didn't want to waste them. I do love this flower from the Ippity set Now and Always...it's so great to layer with different designer papers.


Supplies:-
Stamps - Now and Always, The Simple Things and Just Wanted To Say by Ippity
PTI white cardstock
SU ink
SU coloured cardstock
SU scallop border punch
SU scallop circle punch
SU ribbon
Unknown DSP
Foam dots
Brads

7 comments:

  1. You are right, this is a very pretty flower. Love the cards and soft colors.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful flowers ~ I love your layers! That DP is to die for!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are great. Such pretty flowers.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your card designs Kristy and anything where you can use up your paper scraps. Thanks for sharing such a fab idea and pretty work.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What sensational layered blossoms!! Absolutely gorgeous, Christy!

    ReplyDelete