Saturday, July 24, 2010

Turquoise, Yellow and ???

...that's what this week's Ippity challenge is! Make a card with turquoise, yellow and one other colour. After grabbing my usual suspects...pink and purple, I decided to try something a little different for me and chose green.

I punched out several hearts and glued them together and then applied Crystal Effects to them to make them shiny. I also applied Crystal Effects to the house...so both the hearts and the house match the shiny brads.

Supplies:- Stamp - Delightful Little Things by Ippity
PTI white cardstock
SU markers and ink
Nestabilities
Basic Grey brads
SU coloured cardstock
SU DSP
SU Crystal Effects
SU heart punch
Foam dots

4 comments:

  1. I love this color combo! Soft and refreshing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab card, love everything about it :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is lovely! Great color combo, I would have reached for the purple too. The green is a nice change. Your hearts turned out wonderful too.

    ReplyDelete