Thursday, August 12, 2010

{Ippity} Summer 2010 Collection is here!

Welcome to this special Thursday H{ippity} Hop to celebrate the release of the 2010 Summer Collection! Be sure to check in at the {Ippity} Blog to see the full list of Blog Hop participants.
You can view and purchase all the {Ippity} sets from me HERE with FREE shipping within the US. If you have any questions please email me HERE.

I have four cards to share with you today. The first card is for today's {Ippity} Rainbow Challenge which is to use ALL the colours of the rainbow on your project RED, ORANGE, YELLOW, GREEN, BLUE, and PURPLE. I used stamps from the new set Quotes a'la Happy...I love this set!

The second card was made for today's {Ippity} Shape Card Challenge...make any shaped card. It can be die cut or hand cut, as long as it is the main shape of your card. I chose to use the new set House A Home and hand cut my card to look like one of the houses in the set and it fits into a standard card size envelope. This card also uses paper from the {Ippity} Summer Paper Pack by Echo Park.


The third card is for today's {Ippity} Inspiration Challenge using the photo below....

...here's my card. The sentiment is from the new {Ippity} set Authentic Man , the swirls are from Now & Always and the heart from Music Of My Heart.

Lastly, I airbrushed this card and used stamps from the {Ippity} set Totally Happy. There are so many great stamps in this Summer Collection which are perfect for airbrushing...I can't wait to airbrush them all!

I appreciate you taking the time to stop by today and a BIG "thank you" to everyone who left me a comment...enjoy the rest of the hop and have a wonderful day!
Supplies:-
Rainbow Challenge Card
Stamps - Quotes a'la Happy by Ippity
PTI white cardstock
Brilliance ink
SU markers
SU coloured cardstock
SU heart punch
Foam dots

Shape Card Challenge
Stamps - House A Home by Ippity
SU ink
SU coloured cardstock
DP Echo Park - Ippity Summer Paper
SU ribbon
Foam dots

Inspiration Challenge Card
Stamps - Now & Always, Music Of My Heart and Authentic Man by Ippity
SU coloured cardstock
Brilliance ink
SU ribbon
SU marker
Foam Dots

Totally Happy Card
Stamps - Totally Happy by Ippity
PTI white cardstock
Brilliance ink
Copics
Bazzil textured cardstock
SU coloured cardstock
SU button
Embroidery thread
SU DP
Foam dots

25 comments:

  1. WOW! What fabulous cards! I especially love the colors on the first one and the Totally Happy card! Hugs,

    ReplyDelete
  2. Simply lovely, I especially like that darling Home!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous Cards!! Love your take of all the challenges!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow Christi!! I LOVE all your creations!! It is so fun and inspiring to see what others do with the same stamps I play with!! These are all fabulous!! Thanks for joining us on the Hop!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love these all and congrats at playing in all these challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  6. All your cards are just beautiful and so inspiring. Love your take on all the challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful cards. Good job on the challenges. I am especially loving the fence/bird card. They're all great!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Stunning cards. I really loved your take on the inspiration challenge. Sooo Pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Each and every card is terrific. I love the bubblegum card, really cheerful.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fabulous! Wonderful job on all the challenges! Thank you so much for joining us on the hop today!

    lisa a.

    ReplyDelete
  11. What an amazing array of awesome cards!! Each design unique and beautiful!! Outstanding work, Christy!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love all the colors....and designs....very beautiful cards....

    ReplyDelete
  13. WOW.. these are all fabulous cards, I love the red, black and cream one.. stunning!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. WOW Christy these are just amazing!!!! I am blown away!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. omg! these are all just stunning and so cute. you nailed all the challenges! I'm in love with that last card!

    ReplyDelete
  16. All your cards are gorgeous!!!!!!!!! Love the last one :) and the swirls on the third one match the challenge photo so well! THANKS FOR SHARING :)!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. WOW, WOW, WOW...you completely rocked the challenges....LOVE THESE :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Wow!! Your challenge cards are fantastic!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Great job on all 4 cards Christy! My fav is the inspiration card...love red, black and white!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Each and every one of these are just stunning! Love them all.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete