Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Berry Adorable

I made today's card for this week's Stampin' Sisters in Christ challenge which is to use some form of metal on your card/project. When I was going through my beads the other day I came across some little metal charms and one was the cute little strawberry I used on this card...I knew it would go perfectly with these stamps from Unity's KOTM March 2010.

Supplies:-
Stamps Unity KOTM March 2010
PTI white cardstock
Brilliance ink
SU coloured cardstock
SU markers
Ribbon
Metal charm
Embroidery thread
Foam dots

7 comments:

  1. Ah Christy, this card is so sweet. Love the little strawberry bling, nice touch.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so SWEET!! :) I just love this..

    ReplyDelete
  3. The strawberry is one of the coolest I have seen in awhile...the card is fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute, cute, cute! Love the charm! Thank you for joining us at Stampin Sisters in Christ!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It is very berry adorable! Really cute Christy!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Berry, berry nice! I love that strawberry, too cute. The charm is a nice touch too.

    ReplyDelete
  7. The charm looks so cute hanging off the ribbon.

    ReplyDelete