Thursday, September 16, 2010

Lovin' from the oven!

Karen, from Simply Said With Karen is hosting this week's Tangled Up In Creativity blog group challenge. She has challenged us to create a card that depicts what it is we like about the upcoming season. Last week, I received some free digital stamps from Digi Doodle Shop for a challenge I'd entered and I chose this lovely image called Fresh Baked Pie and knew it would be perfect for this challenge. I live in the Apple capital of New Hampshire where the upcoming season is full of apple picking, pie baking contests and of course my favourite, the vibrant colours of the changing leaves...this image has it all!

Supplies:-
Stamps - Fresh Baked Pie by Digi Doodle Shop and Mix-up Of Cuteness by Ippity
Georgia Pacific white cardstock
SU markers
Aquapainter
SU coloured cardstock
K & C Company DP
SU linen thread
Foam dots

10 comments:

  1. I can just image how good that pie would smell! Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous image and gorgeous stamp.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a delightful card! Your coloring is superb.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for participating in the challenge Christy. The smell of apples and apple pie are very reminiscent of fall and your card is making my mouth water

    ReplyDelete
  5. Simply Stunning Christy, I love the fact there are plenty more apples on the tree for more lovin from the oven.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Absolutely gorgeous! I could just eat a slice of hot apple pie :o)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Christy,

    This is just lovely hun! What a fabulous job you have done with this stamp. I am so impressed, and am so a FAN now!! Great work hun!

    Hugs
    Judy/DDS

    ReplyDelete