Friday, October 22, 2010

You Rock

I can honestly say that I have never made a masculine card with glitter or rhinestones....until today! OWH Stars and Stamps Midweek Throwdown this week is to make a masculine card. I decided to use an Elvis stamp I was given ages ago from someone who knows my husband loves Elvis and I knew it would work perfectly with this week's Splitcoast Stampers sketch SC303. I used Dazzling Diamonds on the microphone and Elvis' shoes and the rhinestone is on the word 'you'. I also made a non glitter version to send to the troops!

Supplies:-
Stamps - Mic Swingin' Silhouette by Cornish Heritage Farms and sentiment from Unity KOTM 2010
PTI white cardstock
SU ink
DP unknown
SU coloured cardstock
Bazzil textured cardstock
SU markers
Nestabilities
SU Dazzling Diamonds
SU rhinestones

10 comments:

  1. Great combination for a terrific masculine card. Nicely done.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really masculine! I didn't even know there was an Elvis stamp! Perfect for a masculine card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cool card Christy! Love that image!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the colours of your card and the retro designs of your background papers. Great Card Christy.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great masculine card Christy, I love it! Thanks for playing along in our challenge at Operation Write Home!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I must add some Elvis to my collection!! This card is sensational, Christy!!

    ReplyDelete