Saturday, November 20, 2010

Butterflies

This week's Moxie Fab Tuesday Trigger is Moxie Chic.

Here's the card I made using this photo as my inspiration...I ran a single running stitch through the centre of the red satin ribbon so I could gather it up like the ruffles on the shirt.

Just a quick reminder that all {Ippity} orders placed HERE from now until the end of November will receive a few little surprises in their order and the chance to win an {Ippity} set of your choice!
Supplies:-
Stamps - Unity KOTM November 2010
PTI white cardstock
Brilliance ink
SU coloured cardstock
Red satin ribbon

10 comments:

  1. Beautiful card! Love the ruffled ribbon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous Christy. Love the red with the white and black, so dramatic.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My two favourite things - a wonderful quote which I am immediately going to share with a friend and butterflies. You will see about my love for them in an upcoming post. Thank you for a lovely card and design.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome work with that ribbon!! What a gorgeous card, Christy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. ooh wow love your ribbon and love that butterfly stamp (I love butterfly :) )Elegant card and good luck with the challenge..I just join Tuesday Trigger too and my card is number 35, would you mind to see my blog?Many thanks before, hugs, Monika

    ReplyDelete
  6. Red, Black and White are always so stunning together, I love your ruffled satin ribbon image and sentiment for this card. Great Work.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful job with the challenge! This card is stunning.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous card Christy, I love the ribbon! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hey Christy! What a pretty approach to this week's Tuesday Trigger in the Moxie Fab World! Thanks so much for playing along! :)

    ReplyDelete