Monday, December 13, 2010

Merry Christmas

Can you believe it's Monday again and {Ippity} hop time! The year is flying and there are only two more {Ippity} Hops for this year! Visit the {Ippity} Blog for the full list of today's Blog Hop participants and all their wonderful {Ippity} creations...and to see what this week's challenge is!

I decided to make a Christmas card for today's hop...I've finished my Christmas cards for this year so I might actually get a jump start on Christmas cards for next year! I combined stamps from the sets Season of Joy and The Simple Things to make this card.

Don't forget you can purchase all the {Ippity} stamp sets and paper from me HERE and you won't pay any shipping within the US!
Thanks so much for stopping by and have a great day!

Supplies:-
Stamps - Season of Joy and The Simple Things by Ippity
SU ink
SU coloured cardstock
SU brads
Button
SU ribbon
Embroidery thread

18 comments:

  1. This is REALLY super pretty! I just love the colors, the ink matches the color in the DP perfectly! Very beautiful :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful. I love the way you used the red gems on the leaves to create a holly look! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful colors you picked for this awesome card. The stamp you used is terrific.

    ReplyDelete
  4. How clever to use that stamp for Christmas...it's one of my faves.

    ReplyDelete
  5. the little brads are darling, christy:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful Christmas card and the red brads are so perfect with this.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so pretty and love the colors.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love it Christy! So pretty! I really like those shades of red and green!

    Happy Holidays
    Jenn
    www.jaxbeanstalks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh, what a clean and pretty design! Just lovely.

    Lisa a

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love those little red brad centers!! Such a lovely lovely card!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is so pretty!!! I would get a jump on next year's cards too if I could ever get finished with this years LOL

    ReplyDelete
  12. GORGEOUS!!! What a sensational card, Christy!!! It's awesome!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. only 2 more hippity hops!!!! can you believe that - it's so hard for me to believe that this year is almost over!!
    I LOVE your card - so clean and ELEGANT and LOVe how you used the "simple things" set!! yep, you have inspired me! :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Gorgeous card...I can only imagine how pretty the one you made for this year was! *smile*

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh I LOVE this, absolutely BEAUTIFUL!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Your card looks almost Aussie Christy.
    We are suffering an attack of Oprah here in Aus.
    But she certainly has a generous spirit.

    ReplyDelete