Monday, February 14, 2011

i love you!

Happy Valentine's Day!

Welcome to my stop on the {Ippity} Blog Hop! Don't forget to visit the {Ippity} Blog for the full list of today's Blog Hop participants and all their wonderful {Ippity} creations...and to see what this week's challenge is!

I have a couple of Valentine's Day cards to share with you today. I used this month's {Ippity} sketch to make the first one with stamps from Love in Return and A Moment in Time.


This next card is for this week's Party Time Tuesdays Challenge which is to make a romantic Valentine's Day card or project with a Chandelier! The only chandelier stamp I own is the one in the {Ippity} set Regal Greetings and I used a sentiment from Unity's KOTM April 2009.


Don't forget you can purchase all the {Ippity} stamp sets and paper from me HERE and you won't pay any shipping within the US!

Thanks so much for stopping by and have a great day!

Supplies:-
Stamps - Love in Return, A Moment in Time, Regal Greetings by Ippity and Unity KOTM April 2009
PTI white cardstock
Brilliance ink
SU ink
SU coloured cardstock
DP unknown and Colorbox
Nestabilities
Rhinestones
SU pearls
Mini punch
Fiskar paper edgers
SU ribbon
Foam dots

17 comments:

  1. Just fabulous Christy. Happy Valentine's Day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful!I love the B&W with pink. Very romantic. Thanks for joining us at Party Time Tuesdays. Hope to see you again soon.
    Renee
    PTT DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. GORGEOUS!! Your cards are exquisite as always!! I love your work, Christy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW..beautiful cards. I loved loved the 2nd card. Beautiful!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love all the pinks in your Ippity card!
    *smile*

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oooh and the vintage card is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  7. gorgeous cards, love the black, white & pink, very vintage.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Christy - these are beautiful! The color combos on both are just stunning...perfect for the time of year!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Christy - i am so glad you came and played with us at PTT!!! I can't wait to have you join us again next week - your style is awesome!

    Molly - DT PTT

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely card! What a great color combo - I love how the pink stands out!

    Thanks for joining the Party this week and I hope we'll see you again soon!

    Patchi
    PTT-DT

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your cards are amazing, Christy! I love them!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Very Pink Christy and very pretty. I like how you used the double sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Your cards are both just lovely Christy! I love the pink one, very soft. Your chandelier card is so elegant, love the details! Happy Valentine's Day!

    ReplyDelete
  14. really gorgeous card... thanks for playing along at Party Time Tuesdays.. sure hope to see you again this week too... hugs Bev PTT DT

    ReplyDelete