Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Peace on Earth

I'm very happy to share my first Christmas card of the year today. I'm happy because I am now 1 card closer to having my Christmas cards finished! I made this card for the Stampin' Up card club last night to swap with the other members and I made an extra one for me! I used stamps from the set Peaceful Season and added a little bling and some Dazzling Diamonds for some sparkle!Supplies:- Peaceful Season by SU, SU ink, SU coloured cardstock, SU corner punch, SU rhinestones, Nestabilities, Foam Dots, SU Dazzling Diamonds, SU marker, and embossing folder.

8 comments:

  1. Just beautiful Christy. Love the globe Christmas ornament.

    ReplyDelete
  2. CAS and BEAUTIFUL! So pretty.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful Christmas card, wonderful colors.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful Card Christy but what a scary thought -Christmas Cards, EEK!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is beautiful Christy. I love the bauble of the world and the colours you have chosen.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so very pretty! I love all the texture you used. That earth ornament is too clever.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very pretty! I love the swiss dots texture! Almost every post TUIC has had swiss dots today... Great colors too!

    Jenn

    ReplyDelete
  8. I need to get going on Christmas cards!! This one is beautiful, Christy!!

    ReplyDelete