Monday, June 20, 2011

Love you!

Things have been crazy busy here over the last couple of months and tomorrow is the last day of school for my kids so perhaps things will quieten down over the summer??? I haven't had as much time to make cards and I've been missing participating in as many challenges as I would like but today's card is for June's Tangled Up in Creativity challenge hosted by Lynn over at A Left-Brained Stamper. Luckily for me her only request is that we incorporate torn paper somewhere in our design. I kept it fairly simple, paper pieced the word 'love' and had fun adding a little doodling to my card with my white gel pen.
Supplies:- Big on Spring by SU, SU coloured cardstock, Scrap DP, Versamark ink, White embossing powder and white gel pen.

8 comments:

  1. It may be "fairly simple" as you say....but it's beautiful! Love the torn paper look on this and everything else! So pretty.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks gorgeous with your paper pieced love and fabulous doodling, Christy!! It so perfectly mirrors your sweet designer paper!! Thank you so much for creating this delightful card for the torn paper challenge!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is beautiful.. and great doodling. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. "LOVE" your card Christy! I am like you...so busy that I have not had time to enter challenges...makes me :>(

    Jenn

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just beautiful and wonderful doodling!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I Love your Love Card Christy.....the colours are just exquisite together and your paper piecing and doodling are a wonderful touch.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a sweet card Christy!You match your colours so well.
    I hope life becomes a bit more relaxed with the summer break that is coming.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card! Clean and simple with just the perfect amount of flourish. Great work.

    ReplyDelete