Friday, October 14, 2011

Festive Friday

One of the fun things about making my own Christmas cards each year is going back through my Christmas stamps and remembering the year I purchased them. I would buy one Christmas stamp each year and make all my Christmas cards the same. Today's card uses a stamp I purchased in 2005 for that reason. Over the last few years I've made all my Christmas cards different which allows me to go back and re-visit my favourites year after year...and of course purchase a few new ones too!!!
Supplies:- Royal Mail by Penny Black, Christmas Punch by SU, PTI white cardstock, brilliance ink, SU markers, SU tag punch, SU coloured cardstock, unknown DP, eyelet, foam dots and SU ribbon.

5 comments:

  1. A lovely card. I really like tartan on Christmas cards
    Margaret xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great holiday card. Love the image and the plaid DP. I like your use of a tag too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this adorable PB hedgie!! Super cute for Christmas, Christy!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yep I am totally in love with this cute Penny Black Image.....its so adorable and a perfect match for the cute sentiment. Your card is fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your little hedgehog is so cute Christy. How great that you can remember when you acquired your Christmas stamps.

    ReplyDelete