Friday, October 21, 2011

Festive Friday

The other day as I was tidying up in my craft room I came across these four stamped Christmas trees with the "Happy Christmas " sentiment...I have no idea why I stamped them or when...but dug out some scraps, button and ribbon and made four quick Christmas cards out of them.









Supplies:- Sew Cute by Penny Black, Happy Christmas by PSX, PTI white cardstock, brilliance ink, SU coloured cardstock, pinking shears, buttons, SU markers, ribbon, white gel pen. embroidery thread and foam dots.

5 comments:

  1. ANd such festive cards they are too Tammy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, what a find! Each card is awesome. Love the assortment of stars. Great cards.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What fun holiday cards with this sweet button tree!! Great work, Christy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely and so good that you were able to use them this time round
    Margaret xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the pinking sheared frame around the images and your sweet star buttons. Four fabulous Christmas Cards.

    ReplyDelete