Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Hearts Full of Love

This week's Penny Black Saturday Challenge is MILESTONES...special moments in your life....special birthdays...weddings...birth of a baby....retirement etc. I chose to make a baby card with the Penny Black stamp Angel Comfort...it's one of my favourites but I say that about most of my Penny Black stamps!!!
Supplies:- Angel Comfort by Penny Black, God's Blessings by SU, PTI white cardstock, Brilliance ink, SU markers, Copics, Enchanted DP by Imaginsce, SU seam binding, Foam dots, paper flowers and SU pearls.

7 comments:

  1. Sweet, sweet card Christy. Love the scrunched ribbon and the colors are beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful Christy, I can see why Penny Black Stamps are one of your favorites, as this image is just adorable. I love the way you have framed this sweet sentiment too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous work with that scrunched up ribbon!! What a precious card, Christy!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loving this adorable image and the scrunched ribbon.

    ReplyDelete
  5. such a sweet baby card christy......thanks for joining in the fun this week at Penny Black Saturday...hugs kath xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful, adorable card, love the sweet image and the pretty colours.
    luv
    debby

    ReplyDelete
  7. Christy...I LOVE this card. That image is darling and your coloring is just amazing on it! I really love how you did the seam binding around the heart. Makes me realize how very little I use my own ribbon!! Inspiration! =)

    ReplyDelete