Monday, May 2, 2011

The Lord is my strength...

It's Monday but there's no Ippity Hop today...it feels a little strange as I have not missed one over the last 15 months. The Ippity blog is undergoing a few changes over the next month as they get ready for the new release of stamps in June.


However, I still have an Ippity card to share with you today....it uses one of my favourite Ippity sets Devoted and I used flowers from the set You Deserve and airbrushed them and the background with Copics.

You can purchase all the {Ippity} stamp sets from me HERE and you won't pay any shipping within the US!


Supplies:- You Deserve and Devoted by Ippity, PTI white cardstock. Copics, SU coloured cardstock, Brilliance ink, SU marker, SU ribbon and Foam dots.

5 comments:

  1. What a lovely card Christy. I love the richness of the pinks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful Christy! Love the background, very striking.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful colors Christy. love the shading of these rich colors.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning! It's just beautiful, Christy.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your awesome air-brushing on this gorgeous card, Christy!!

    ReplyDelete