Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Penny Black Challenge

I've been soooo busy the last few weeks running around getting the kids ready for their first day back at school yesterday that I haven't had a huge amount of time to make cards...I've made cards that I needed but none just for the fun of it! This morning I came across this week's Penny Black Saturday challenge which is the sketch below and decided to make a card before all the other things that need doing. I went into my craft room to find a mess! I like a reasonably tidy space to work but I've been so rushed with the last few projects that there was stamps, papers, scraps, tools everywhere! I cleaned my space, turned on some music and had lots of fun making the card below.



Supplies:- Looking at You by Penny Black, PTI white cardstock, Brilliance ink, SU markers, Colorbok DP, SU coloured cardstock, Nestabilities, Paper roses, SU flower punch and felt flower.

9 comments:

  1. Your card is absolute sweetness! Glad you found some "me" time, we all need it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Soooo cute Kristy. I love the flowers and your little bear is so sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just love this card Christy! The card sketch is a great one and the image you used is darling. I love the flowers you added...great job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning colours and a cute image too, Luv Sam x

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a gorgeous card, I love Penny Black stamps :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh what a gorgeous, adorable card.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  7. such a sweet card christy...thanks for joining in the fun at Penny Black Saturday...hugs kath xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your fabulous rose framing of this sweet bear!! An adorable card, indeed, Christy!

    ReplyDelete