Monday, August 29, 2011

Praying for you...

I have owned the background paper on this card for approximately 15 years! It's from a set of scrapbook papers I purchased when I started to scrapbook and at the time I really didn't like it...it seemed very dull for the pages of my baby boy's scrapbook. Fast forward 15 years and I really like it and it goes perfectly with the set Thoughts and Prayers by Stampin' Up. Unfortunately, I only have a small piece left but I think I will use it and not store it for another 15 years!
Supplies:- Thoughts and Prayers by SU, PTI white cardstock, Brilliance ink, SU coloured cardstock, Current DP, foam dots, ribbon and SU rhinestones.

8 comments:

  1. Wonderful card...love the story!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fabulous match of image and designer paper! The perfect sympathy card, Christy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful paper, fantastic for match for your stamps.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card Christy! Love that patterned paper you used with it too. So pretty.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a beautiful card Christy! Oldies but goodies!

    Jenn

    ReplyDelete
  6. It is a delightful piece of paper for your card Christy! The design works perfectly with your stamp.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aha! Just goes to show you...save everything! =) Your card is so pretty and that DSP DOES go so well with this stamp!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I need to make a sympathy card right now...thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete