Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Please know that I care...

The first card today was a special request and while I was having fun playing with rainbow colours I decided to make the second one as well. The house and rainbow in the first card have special meaning for the family it is being given to and I airbrushed the rainbow with Copics.



Supplies:- House a Home by Ippity, Hero Arts sentiment, SU Thoughts and Prayers, PTI white cardstock, Brilliance ink, SU markers, Copics, SU coloured cardstock, Nestabilities, SU ribbon, SU rhinestone, brads and foam dots.

6 comments:

  1. Great cards Christy but I love, love the rainbow card, really beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The rainbow card in particular is just lovely Christy.So colourful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your airbrushing is fabulous girl, I thought about getting one, but na :). Your second one is one fabulous cas card, loving how you did the flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Two bright and beautiful designs!! I love these fabulous card, Christy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your rainbow coloured cards are just a beautiful as the real thing Christy. I love the way you have multicoloured your sentiment one the first card and the simplicity of the second. Just fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I {heart} BOTH your cards!! They are just beautiful! That rainbow airbrushed with the copics is so cool!

    ReplyDelete