Monday, September 26, 2011

Sent With Care

I started to tidy my craft room the other day and I came across this cute designer paper with birds from Stampin' Up. I thought the little birds looked like they were passing a message onto one another. I punched the little scalloped corners with the SU scallop oval punch. I ended up making this card and have yet to finish cleaning my craft room...I think I just added to the mess!

Supplies:- Unity KOTM May 2011, SU coloured cardstock, SU DSP, SU markers, SU oval punches, ribbon, foam dots and SU pearls.

5 comments:

  1. You're right, they do look like they are talking to each other! Love the pretty blue and touch of yellow. Very pretty card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun design with this delightful paper!! Great work, Christy! An attempt to clean my desk usually ends up in a card or two as well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ooh..that is great paper. I like the colors in it too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love those adorable birds Christy what a gorgeous PP. The colours are so pretty together. You suffer from the same craft room dilema as me.....it doesn't matter how much you tidy up the mess seems to reappear instantly.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love those birds sitting on the ribbon, so precious!

    ReplyDelete