Monday, September 19, 2011

With Sympathy and Sadness

I really don't enjoy making more than one of a card...but I don't mind doing a slight variation using the same supplies that are sprawled out all over my craft table! Here are two cards that I created from the exact same supplies using stamps from Stampin' Up and Unity.


Supplies:- Unity KOTM May 2009 and May 2011, Thoughts and Prayers by SU, PTI white cardstock, brilliance ink, SU coloured cardstock, SU markers, SU DSP, Paper flowers, brads and foam dots.

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful cards Christy! Love the sweet image and the wonderful colors.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such beautiful cards so perfect to comfort those who have lost loved ones!! I have not seen the "With sympathy & sadness" sentiment before. It really is lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are so pretty, I love both of them. Your choice of colors are so lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are so pretty, wonderful colors.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I enjoy seeing 2 cards...using the same set!

    ReplyDelete