Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Thinking of You

Today's card is my swap card that I made for the Stampin' Up card club I attend each month...I can hardly believe it's been a month since the last one...where does the time fly! Anyway, this month's swap theme was Fall/Halloween and so I made a Thinking of You card in Fall colours. I pieced the background together and then stamped just the flowers from the featured stamp in Versamark ink...you have to look very closely to see them in the photograph. I punched the sentiment out with the scalloped oval punch and then cut the top and bottom off. I didn't have any ribbon that really matched so I used a strip of co-ordinating cardstock.
Supplies:- On the Grow by SU, SU coloured cardstock. SU markers, SU scalloped oval punch, Brilliance ink, Versamark, SU brads and foam dots.

7 comments:

  1. Luscious colors and beautiful image. Love the diagonal and matching cardstock ribbon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wonderful colors and love the layout.

    ReplyDelete
  3. CAS and beautiful! Love that image and the design you've used.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this card. Thanks for the tip about trimming the scalloped oval, it males a lovely ribbon tab ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a gentle card Christy, with such soft Autumn colours.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this delicate beauty, Christy!! What gorgeous pastel shades!

    ReplyDelete