Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Thanks (so much)

Last night was the Stampin' Up card club I attend and it seemed like ages since we last met...our last meeting was in November last year. The theme for last night's swap was a sketch and so I decided to flip it on it's side and make a Thank You card. After photographing it I noticed the sentiment was upside down and probably should have been stamped the other way but hopefully it's not too distracting!


Supplies:- Tiny Tags by SU, SU coloured cardstock, SU ink, Beautiful Wings Die, SU ribbon, SU tag punch and foam dots.

4 comments:

  1. It is always fun to get together with other crafters. My problem is we talk so much because we have not seen each other that we get so little done :).
    This card is a beauty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Christy, I love it! Beautiful card regardless which way the sentiment is pointing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card is wonderful Christie. I am glad you had a great time at your get together. Your sentiment is fine and makes the card uniquely yours.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Christy your card is beautiful and I love the colours, definitely not one I would have thought of, but its so striking I may have to give it a try. As for the sentiment I would have turned the card to the side to read it so for me it would be the right way up as is.

    ReplyDelete