Friday, January 13, 2012

thanks so very much

On the 1st of January 2012 my hot water tank sprung a leak! Not the best way to start the new year but thankfully we have a friend that was kind enough to spend 12 hours taking out the old one and putting a new one in as well as a few other much needed parts on our heating system. I made this thank you card to go with the little gift we got him. The kangaroo and sentiment is from the Stampin' Up set Build-a-Roo. I drew the little tools with my Copic Multiliner and coloured them with SU markers.

4 comments:

  1. Awesome idea to put tools in his pouch and what great tools! Wonderful coloring and DP!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great way to say thanks with this cute card! The image is just perfect with the little tools sticking out his pouch! Very cute.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  3. a lovely fun card. I bet he was pleased to receive it
    Margaret xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love this fun card, Christy! What a delightful image and great colors!

      Delete