Monday, December 6, 2010

Cherish Your Dreams

It's Monday again and {Ippity} hop time! Visit the {Ippity} Blog for the full list of today's Blog Hop participants and all their wonderful {Ippity} creations...and to see what this week's challenge is!

My card today uses one stamp from the {Ippity} set Cherish Your Dreams and papers from the Summer 2010 paper pack....and I still have two packs left if anyone would like to purchase them.

Don't forget you can purchase all the {Ippity} stamp sets and paper from me HERE and you won't pay any shipping within the US!
Thanks so much for stopping by and have a great day!

Supplies:-
Stamps - Cherish Your Dreams by Ippity
Echo Park DP
Brilliance ink
Fiskar paper edgers
SU rhinestones
SU scallop border punch
SU coloured cardstock
Foam dots

22 comments:

  1. Great colour combination Christy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous paper Christy. Very lovely card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW, I just love the colours.. that image looks amazing . Beautiful Christy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loving the colors of this card and great layout.

    ReplyDelete
  5. christy, this is simply lovely! i really like your hero arts card below, too:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love these colors and that beautiful butterfly stamp..gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very pretty. I really like how it is simple, yet not.

    ReplyDelete
  8. its beautiful, love the colors.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous card! Fabulous colors, Christy!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love all the complimentary scallops and the color scheme... Everything spotlights that image and sentiment so well!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Christy, your card is amazing! I love the colors, the layout and the butterfly stamp! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Just gorgeous! Fab colors and design!

    ReplyDelete
  13. OHHH--I love the colors and that stamp! This is another one I have not inked up--stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love the simplicity of your card! :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is so beautiful! Really don't know why I haven't inked this stamp up yet, it is one of my favs! Love your card :)

    ReplyDelete