Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Warm Winter Wishes

Here is this week's Play Date Cafe challenge inspiration...

...and here's the card I made...we haven't seen snow here in Southern New Hampshire yet but it's on the forecast for tomorrow...it has been freezing cold (actually below freezing) so warm winter wishes seemed appropriate!

Supplies:-
Stamps - The More the Merrier by SU
PTI white cardstock
DCWV cardstock
Ribbon
Button
Embroidery thread
Brilliance ink
SU markers
Copics
Foam dots
Martha Stewart snowflake punch
Nestabilities
Brads

6 comments:

  1. So Christy it would be wrong of me to tell you that I am in a T shirt and bare feet. But then you will remember February and 95% humidity here.
    I like you card interpretation. I do love snowflakes but cannot really relate them to my photos or life.
    Keep warm and happy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yikes Christy, its freezing here too. Light dusting of snow but the wind is so strong it looks like a whiteout.
    Wonderful card, love the snowmen and I especially like the colors. Purple is always a hit.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Suprisingly it has been really mild so far this year? Strange!...it Colorado!!! Stay warm! Love how cute your card is Christy! Great color combo.

    Merry Christmas
    Jenn
    www.jaxbeanstalks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE that snowman family! I LOVE LOVE LOVE it!! And I love that bow! So beautiful! Thanks so much for joining in the fun and playing along with the color story over at the PDCC:}

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such cute snowmen! Love this. Thanks so much for joining us at the play date cafe this week :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fun little entry...love those snowmen and of course, I love the colors you used! So great to have you play with us in The Cafe : )

    ReplyDelete