Thursday, December 9, 2010

Go With the Flow

This week's Ippity challenge is to use your very first Ippity stamp. My first two sets were Fishy Philosophy and Devoted but I used Fishy Philosophy first so that is what I used for this challenge. I also used the Mojo Monday sketch for this week too...

...I airbrushed behind the fish and the sentiment with Copics and finished the card with some Stampin' Up rope twine...

...and here are the very first cards I made using this Ippity stamp set...I must really like using those little plastic half bubbles as I just noticed I used them in all three cards!


Supplies:-
Stamps - Fishy Philosophy by Ippity
PTI white cardstock
Brilliance ink
Copics
SU coloured cardstock
Skittles
SU rope twine
Basic Grey Button
Foam dots
Embroidery thread

8 comments:

  1. Wonderful fun cards. I especially like the middle card with the purple. Bubbles are too cute and add the perfect touch.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable cards. the first one is my favorite. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow....these cards are amazing. Love them

    ReplyDelete
  4. What precious cards, Christy!! I love this fabulous set!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such adorable cards. Love them all! Thanks for playing Mojo Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are fintastically fabulous Christy,
    I think you are channelling some of our glorious north Coast blue water into your designs. That's where I would like to be right now, beside the sea, looking at the fish!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, these fishy cards are the best!!! What a perfect use of these gorgeous stamps. Love all three of them, cute fishies!!
    Hugs, Wendy

    ReplyDelete