Thursday, January 28, 2010

I Love Stampscapes

Last year I took a class at a local stamp shop that was all about airbrushing with Copic markers. I love my Copics so I thought this would be a great way to get more use out of them. Little did I know that I would come away from the class with a new love for Stampscapes. We used stamps from Stampscapes during the class and then airbrushed the backgrounds with Copics. Since that class I have had lots of fun stamping scenes and airbrushing. Today I thought I would share a few cards that feature one of my favourite stamps....Lakeside Cove.....combined with a few other stamps it really makes a lovely scene with endless possibilities.


Supplies:-
Stamps - a variety of stamps from Stampscapes and a few sayings from unknown companies
PTI white 110lb cardstock
Archival Brilliance Graphite Black Pigment Ink Pad
Copics
Bazzil textured cardstock
Stampin Up coloured cardstock
White SU ribbon

No comments:

Post a Comment