Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Tote-ally Tess and Bitty Birthday

I received my Stampin' Up order last week that I placed at this month's SU card club I attend. As I was cataloging my stamps I realized that the set Bitty Birthday would work perfectly with Tote-ally Tess and couldn't wait to try it out. I also used the little Happy Birthday stamp from Vintage Labels on the gift bag. I love Tote-ally Tess with all her craft supplies but now I can use her for birthday cards too....yay!


Supplies:-
Stamps - SU Tote-ally Tess, Bitty Birthday and Vintage Labels
White Cardstock - PTI 110lb
Archival Brilliance Graphite Black Pigment Ink Pad
Copics - E000, E11, R20, E40, E42, E44, E49, Y15, R39, R81, R85, BG11, BG34, BG49
Multiliner SP
Stampin Up cardstock and DSP
Stampin Up ribbon

No comments:

Post a Comment