Friday, January 29, 2010

Thinking of You

If you hang around here long enough you will learn pretty quickly that I like to try lots of new products and techniques. Some stay with me forever, some linger a while and others are fleeting but I always have fun giving it a go. Today, I'm going to share with you an old love and that is a stamp from my Penny Black collection. Many, many years ago whilst living in Australia I sold stamps and was lucky enough to build a nice stash of Penny Black stamps and they are still to this day one of my favourites to colour in. I love the mice and the hedgehogs which I mainly colour with my watercolours but today's card features a lovely stamp called Angel News which I coloured with my Copics.


Supplies:-
Stamps - Angel News by Penny Black and Hero Arts Thinking of You
PTI 110lb white cardstock
Brilliance Archival Pigment Ink
Clear Embossing Powder
Copics - Eooo, E11, R20, BG23, BG49, V12, V15, Y00, Y02, Y17
Stampin Up coloured cardstock
Nestabilities Dies
SU organza ribbon
White buttons
CM corner rounder
3D Dots

No comments:

Post a Comment