Saturday, January 30, 2010

Snail Mail

I love sending and receiving things through the mail...do you? It seems more personal than an email....maybe I'm just old fashioned! This cute little stamp is from Unity Stamp Co who I signed up with about a year ago to receive their Kit of The Month (KOTM). I love the variety of stamps I get which I can use on cards or in my scrapbooking. The problem is I get a new sheet of stamps each month, stamp all the images in my stamp catalogue and file them away and very rarely use them. So, my goal this year is to make at least one card each month from the kit and go back and make at least one card from past kits. This is my first card made from KOTM February 2009.



Supplies:-
Gina K 120lb Pure Luxury White Cardstock
Brilliance Graphite Black Ink
Copics....oops, forgot to record what I used!
SU coloured cardstock
SU organza ribbon
Nestabilities

No comments:

Post a Comment