Saturday, July 9, 2011

Another Happy Birthday!

It's a busy birthday week here in my house...today is my daughter's 13th birthday. I now officially have two teenagers in the house! My daughter loves to bake cupcakes with me, loves shoes with heels and her favourite colours at the moment are green and pink! The other day, we came home from a neighbours pool and I asked her for her wet towel so I could hang it over the shower rail only to turn around and discover that she had done it all by herself! She is very excited that she is only a 1/4 of an inch shorter than me and will very soon be taller than me!
Supplies:- Party Girl Bella, PTI white cardstock, Brilliance ink, DP unknown, SU coloured cardstock, SU markers, Copics, Ribbon, and white gel pen.

8 comments:

  1. Another lovely card, happy birthday wishes to your daughter :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute Christi....and happy birthday to your daughter too. Love this image and it's perfect for a 13 year old.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy birthday to your girl Christy.I would so have loved a daughter. Have a fun day together.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic birthday card for your daughter and may she have a very happy day and many more!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Birthday to your baby Christy, yes they will always be our babies, mine turned 35 :).

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh, what a great color combo for a card!! Happy bday to DD!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a fabulous card for your newest teenager!! Super cute, Christy!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the Birthday Bella! And hope your new teen had a wonderful birthday! =)

    ReplyDelete