Thursday, July 7, 2011

Be Still and Know that I am God.

I've been very busy lately and haven't had much time to participate in all my favourite challenges but when I saw this week's Stampin' Sisters in Christ challenge I couldn't resist. First of all the inspiration verse is one of my favourites..."Be still and know that I am God" Psalm 46:10 and secondly the challenge is to make a CAS card...Clean and Simple! The white background is embossed in one corner with flowers (doesn't show up very well in photograph) and the stamp is from Ippity's set What Matters Most.Supplies:- What Matters Most by Ippity, PTI white cardstock, SU ink, SU coloured cardstock, Embossing folder, Paper flowers, SU half pearls and foam dots.

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful verse and a beautiful card!
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a stunning CAS card and beautiful colors. Thank you for joining us at Stampin Sisters in Chirst.
    Hugs :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card Christy. I love its simple elegance.

    ReplyDelete
  4. These blossoms look wonderful with this awesome scripture!

    ReplyDelete
  5. what a fabulous simple layout!! wow! i'm definitely going to have to try my hand at this!

    ReplyDelete