Monday, April 18, 2011

Because of You

G'day and welcome to my stop on the {Ippity} Hop today!

I have a couple of cards to share today. The first is for this week's Play Date Cafe challenge...


...I stamped the swirls from the set Love in Return on white cardstock and embossed them in clear before sponging the ink over the top. Then I just wiped the ink off the embossed swirls to reveal them.


My second card is for the Ippity challenges this month and uses both the sketch and colour combo...and of course the cute little birds from Quotes a'la Happy!



You can purchase all the {Ippity} stamp sets from me HERE and you won't pay any shipping within the US!

Don't forget to visit the {Ippity} Blog for the full list of today's Blog Hop participants and all their wonderful {Ippity} creations...and to see what this week's challenge is!

Supplies:- Love in Return, Quotes a'la Happy and Now & Always by Ippity, PTI white cardstock, SU coloured cardstock, SU DSP, SU ink, Versamark ink, Clear embossing powder, Paper flowers, SU linen thread, Button, Scallop border punch, and SU pearls.

16 comments:

  1. Gorgeous cards, Christy! I love the birds on the second one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Two great cards, Christy!! The second with the birds and lovely sentiment is my favorite today!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love them both :) Great color combos!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your creations! So pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love both of your cards Christy! Great job!! They are both so very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Both are so cute!! But I do just adore those birds.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I chose to use the same bird stamp as you for this challenge - it;s such a versatile stamp. Gorgeous card!
    Jo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Both cards are sweet, Christy. I like your emboss resist on card #1, it looks so soft and cloud-like. Thanks for joining us at THe Play Date CAfe!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful cards, Christy! The top one is elegant with it's viney swirls and delicate paper blooms. The second card is wonderfully CAS with just the right attention to detail, namely that adorable button/twine accent! Thanks for playing along with us at the Play Date Cafe!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous cards!! Love both of them!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love the colour combo, both cards are gorgeous. I particularly love the birds on the wire.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Christy! I'm loving both of these, especially the second one! Love the color combos!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Both cards are lovely. The colors you chose are so complimentary. I really love the birdies.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I like how you ended your swirls with those blooms. Thanks for playing along at The Play Date cafe.

    ReplyDelete