Friday, April 1, 2011

Believe in Yourself

It's Floral Friday so I have a card and some flowers for you today. Firstly, my card is for the Cupcake Inspirations Challenge this week. Here's the inspiration photo...

...and here's my card. It felt like I was doing a flower arrangement on a card!

My flower arrangement is a simple vase arrangement of fresh flowers - Freesia's Miniature Carnations, Roses, Larkspur, Leather Fern, Boxwood, Myrtle and Misty.
Supplies:-
Stamps - Unity KOTM September 2010

SU coloured cardstock

SU markers

Paper flowers

SU ribbon

Foam dots

Brads

Nestabilities

CM corner rounder

7 comments:

  1. Lovely card but the floral arrangement is awesome! I can almost smell it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is beautiful! I wish I had a cupcake that looked like that!

    Great job on your arrangement! What a fun!

    Jenn

    ReplyDelete
  3. Card and flowers - delightful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those awesome cupcakes certainly inspired a beautiful card and stunning floral arrangement!
    Gorgeous work, Christy.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card and flower arrangement. Those cupcakes look to good to eat. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. this card is perfect for the cupcake inspiration photo. thanks for playing with us this week, I hope you'll be back next week.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful card! Thanks for playing along at Cupcake Inspirations this week!

    ReplyDelete