Friday, April 15, 2011

Floral Friday

My arrangement today is a casket spray that I made for the Floral Design course I'm taking.... It is made with Snapdragons, Carnations, Pom Pons, Plumosus, Tepe Fern, Salal and Eucalyptus.


When I had finished it and photographed it for my assignment I decided to pull it apart and make a couple of basket arrangements for my neighbours.



I think Spring has arrived in NH as the last of the snow finally melted from my yard a couple of days ago and it's been raining nearly every day this week! I'm looking forward to all the flowers that will soon start to appear in my garden. I hope you all have a lovely weekend!

6 comments:

  1. What a lovely gift for your neighbours Christy. So glad that Spring has arrived. We are having glorious weather here. I love this time of the year. It is terrific that you are enjoying your course - you never know where it might lead.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful formation to your casket spray but I like the baskets so much better!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your floral designs are absolute perfection!! What gorgeous creations, Christy. I love the beautiful purples and sensational mix of blossoms!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Christy...what a beautiful floral arrangement! You do such a wonderful job!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such beautiful arrangements, I am sure you will pass your assignment and your neighbour will love the baskets you have made for them.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your arrangements are so pretty..

    ReplyDelete