Monday, April 11, 2011

Welcome Little One

G'day and welcome to my stop on the {Ippity} Hop today!
This week I had fun playing with the {Ippity} sketch for this month. My first card uses stamps from four different {Ippity} sets...I love how you can mix and match all the sets to create so many possibilities!

My second card uses stamps from Moon Beams and Heart Strings and one of my favourite colour combinations....Navy and White!


You can purchase all the {Ippity} stamp sets from me HERE and you won't pay any shipping within the US!

Don't forget to visit the {Ippity} Blog for the full list of today's Blog Hop participants and all their wonderful {Ippity} creations...and to see what this week's challenge is!
Supplies:- Stamps - A Moment in Time, What Matters Most, Simply Home and Moon Beams and Heart Strings by Ippity PTI white cardstock Versamark ink White embossing powder SU ink Copic SU DSP and unknown SU ribbon

11 comments:

  1. Two nice cards today Christy. I particularly like your Navy and white one. Very sophisticated.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely cards, I'm with Julie, love the navy, really striking.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute cards - I love the sketch - need to play!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great layout for these wonderful cards!! Sensational work!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful cards. I was planning to use the same set as your second card and then changed my mind at the last minute. Awesome cards.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice ones!! Love the way you used the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You totally rocked that sketch!!! Both cards are amazing!

    lisa a.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great combination of stamp sets...such a sweet result!
    *smile*

    ReplyDelete
  9. LOVE both cards--and navy & white is one of my favorite color combos too! My wedding was navy & white.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love them both!The second card is so striking!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. So pretty! love them both,the softness of the first one,so pretty and I love the colors of the second as well! A perfect sketch for that image!
    Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete