Monday, April 4, 2011

Thinking of You Now & Always

G'day and welcome to my stop on the {Ippity} Hop today!

I have a bright, sunny card to share today using stamps from the {Ippity} set Now & Always and airbrushed with Copics.

You can purchase all the {Ippity} stamp sets from me HERE and you won't pay any shipping within the US!


Don't forget to visit the {Ippity} Blog for the full list of today's Blog Hop participants and all their wonderful {Ippity} creations...and to see what this week's challenge is!


Supplies:- Stamps - Now & Always by Ippity

PTI white cardstock

Copics

Versamark

White embossing powder

Basic Grey Brads

Paper flowers

SU coloured cardstock

SU DSP

SU ink

Sizzix swirl

Foam dots

17 comments:

  1. so pretty, christy-and i love your bfly card below:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the colors! Awesome card Christy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are lovely colours Christy - very sunny.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pretty, the colors are so bright and cheery :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. BEAUTIFUL colors! LOVE the flowers and flourishes!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. this is beautiful! love the air brushing!

    ReplyDelete
  7. really pretty!! I bought the copic air brush but haven't played with it much yet. gorgeous look

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am loving those Rich Razzleberry Colourings again Christy and the beautiful flourishes and your airbrushing are stunning. Love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a pretty card Christy! I really like the airbrushing effect.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a pretty card and I love the colours, they remind me of a tropical sunset!

    Jo

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous card! Love the bright sunny colors.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ooohh, nice job Christy! I love how you used this set! Love the paper, too...its so bright and pretty! Makes me long for spring...

    I also love the flowers you have on there! Everything just goes together so good. =)

    ReplyDelete
  13. really pretty! love those colors.

    ReplyDelete
  14. air brushing is so cool. i love your fabulous card!!

    ReplyDelete