Thursday, March 31, 2011

Secret Owl Swap

This month my Blog Group Tangled Up In Creativity held a Secret Owl Swap. It was so much fun shopping and creating for my secret Owlet. Today is the big reveal of whooo my Owl was and all the goodies she sent. My Owl is Lynn from Confessions of a Left-Brained Stamper and here's a little look at all the goodies she sent me. Firstly, her card which is more lovely in person...

Next, her handmade item...which is a very pretty magnet that is already on my fridge!


...and here are the goodies she sent me...it felt like Christmas! Can you see the set of Kitchen Sink stamps? My very first set! Yippee! What about the Snow Marker...I didn't know there was such a thing and how perfect will that be for Christmas in New Hampshire! I love Scor-Tape and use it all the time and I do love the new M&M Pretzels!

Thank you Lynn so much for such a thoughtful package!

7 comments:

  1. Christy, I ripped into your package the day it arrived, but have made myself keep my hands off of it (except for that truffles box and missing truffle) until today. I knew if I started playing with my stuff and creating, I wouldn't be able to keep myself from posting it!! It is all so fabulous!! Thank you so much for selecting such treasures for me!

    I hope you have fun with your Kitchen Sink Stamps! Remember the key to success with them is stamping them out of order. On the ornament I always stamp 4,3,2,1,5.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great package! Enjoy your new goodies!

    ReplyDelete
  3. YEA! What a haul! I know you will have a blast playing with all your goodies!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a wonderful package of goodies Christy. I love the fridge magnet. I can't wait to see what you create with the Kitchen Sink Stamps.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Creative and tasty too.There are lots of lovely things for you, here Christy.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What fun stuff!!! So glad you participated!

    Jenn

    ReplyDelete