Friday, March 18, 2011

Floral Friday

I'm having so much fun with my Floral Design class and when I completed my mug arrangement I had to make a little card to match in these pretty Spring colours! It really looks nothing like Spring here yet....my yard is still completely covered in snow...but having fresh flowers in my house has certainly lifted my spirits this Winter!

Supplies:-
Stamps - Nice & Easy Noyes by SU
PTI white cardstock
SU markers
SU coloured cardstock
SU DSP
Nestabilities
Foam dots
CM corner rounder
Paper roses

5 comments:

  1. Wow Christy snow??? Its is supposed to reach 70 here today.

    Love the beautiful arrangement in the mug. Oh lucky for your friends to receive something this lovely especially if you send the sweet card along.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Snow!!! All of ours is gone, thank goodness, it is 60 today..yahooooo :)

    Gorgeous flower arrangement and beautiful card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a great way to update an "oldie but goodie" stamp image!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pretty. I look forward to your Friday arrangements Christy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful work with these pink blossoms!! That sweet card is perfect with them!!

    ReplyDelete