Friday, March 25, 2011

May your day bloom with happiness...

For my Floral Friday post I have a card and an arrangement. Firstly, a card for this week's Penny Black Saturday Challenge...."Spring is Sprung" is the theme. I think Spring has sprung a leak here in NH this week as it has snowed a couple days this week already! Thankfully my craft room has felt like Spring over the last few weeks with all the Spring cards and floral arrangements I've been making.

Secondly, an arrangement I made for my floral design class...this was a novelty design....for a baby.

Supplies:-
Stamps - Tulip Jungle by Penny Black and Blooming with Happiness by SU
PTI white cardstock
Brilliance ink
SU markers
DP unknown
Paper flower
SU coloured cardstock
Button

5 comments:

  1. Both are absolutely lovely. The stamp is total sweetness and your coloring of the tulips is perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW Christy....now you just need a shop and you are in business!!! Your card is adorable! Love the colors. Are the flowers real in the arrangement? It turned out just beautiful!

    Jenn

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this image and you did a fabulous job coloring this.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this sweet Penny Black kitty in the tulips!! What an adorable card, Christy!! Another pretty, pretty arrangement! Fabulous work!

    ReplyDelete